30 September 2013

Printed Pants

It's no secret that I adore prints and color, so I fell in love with these Lilly printed pants immediately. Paired with a silk cami, statement necklace, and heels, they are ready for a night on the town. 








Cami J.Crew Factory, Pants Lilly Pulitzer (past season), Pumps Steve Madden (similar), Necklace J.Crew Factory, Earrings Kate Spade, Watch Kate Spade, Purse Louis Vuitton

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was filled with yacht club events, including the Commodore's Ball - how I adore a black tie gala! 

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




6 comments:

Flora Fascinata said...

Lovely electric blue stilettos. Please show us the Ball photos! Xx

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

i love how all the colors of every piece of the outfit go together!

Annaliese said...

How I love Lilly printed pants! I have a pair in the Lucky Charms print! Some of my favorite pants to wear. :-)

xoxo Miss ALK
http://missak1994.blogspot.com

Annaliese said...

How I love Lilly printed pants! I have a pair in the Lucky Charms print! Some of my favorite pants to wear. :-)

xoxo Miss ALK
http://missak1994.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are TOO fun! I always love the Lilly printed pants but am too shy to buy a pair! This outfit really has be reconsidering though... :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the vibrance of this outfit...the electric blue definitely catches the eye :)

Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com