10 September 2013

Kate Spade for Spring: NYFW

It is no secret that I have a bit of a Kate Spade fetish. As NYFW plunges on and I continue to compile my list of favorites, I couldn't help but spotlight the KS Spring 14 presentation. In typical Kate style, the collection abounds with bright colors, prints that pop, ladylike silhouettes, metallic tones, cheeky sayings, and a big bow or two. Hats off, Deborah!












All photos belong to The Cut

Already making my mental wishlist for Spring days...

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




2 comments:

Sam said...

Kate Spade can do no wrong in my opinion. I just love the colors and patterns!

xo
Sam

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

the bright pink dress and bow dress are incredible! can't wait!

XO Meghan
citrus fashion