25 September 2013

Fashionistas in Flats Feature

Today you can find me as the featured Fashionista in Flats over at La Petite Pear. Sam and I met this past February at IFB Con...hopefully we can reunite in NYC again soon because we  had too much fun! Here is a sneak peek...be sure to check out the full post here.





Outfit: Flats Talbots (past season), Dress Loft (similar), Chambray shirt J.Crew, Watch Kate Spade, Bracelets Kate Spade, Necklace TJ Maxx steal, Earrings Kate Spade, Clutch J.Crew Factory (past season) 

As temperatures are beginning to cool, I love to layer my favorite shifts with a button down blouse. Chambray usually seems to fit the bill! When paired with flats, there is something about a classic shift that just screams Jackie O. to me...

A big thank you to Sam for featuring me in this fabulous series!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




3 comments:

miss andrea lee said...

Love this whole look! I will have to try out the button down with a shift look! Seems perfect for fall!

Kellyinthecity said...

I LOVE this outfit on you! Love the pops of pink, the flats, and the whole shirt-under-dress look! You look adorable! :)

xoxo

Kelly
kellyinthecity.com

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a button-down underneath a strapless dress. It's a great alternative to sweaters and button-downs that brings me a whole new set of outfit ideas!