16 September 2013

NYFW in Review: Ladylike Lace

The runways have shifted across the pond from New York to London, and I have compiled my favorite looks from Spring. (Can I confess that I'm already dreaming of Spring days?) Having taken in thousands of looks from countless designers, I have spotted some very prominent trends: 

Lace
Beading
Black & White
Brights vs. Pastels
Bold Prints
White

Also, be on the lookout for full skirts, crop tops, and jumpsuits. Let's begin with my favorite lace looks! 

Alice & Olivia

Monique Lhuillier 
Monique Lhuillier
Monique Lhuillier
Nanette Lepore
Rachel Zoe
Tadashi Shoji
Tadashi Shoji
Tadashi Shoji

All photos belong to Style.com

Is there anything more ladylike that lovely lace? I think not!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




2 comments:

MHM1314 said...

omg the Tadashi Shoji is to die for

Unknown said...

Lace is one of my all-time favorites! The Alice & Olivia and the Rachel Zoe are perfect.