09 September 2013

Lulu Frost Meets Marie Antoinette

Fashion Week is in full swing, and I am just loving the collections. (A full review of my favorites is sure to be coming soon.) Before the first model took the runway, Lulu Frost's presentation kicked off the festivities on Wednesday night and she set the bar HIGH.


With a Marie Antoinette inspired Neon Baroque theme, models had sky-high hair, neon tutus, and decadent jewels galore.






All photos belong to Lulu Frost via Instagram

May I have a macaron and one of each si vous plait? Also, did I mention that Lisa Salzer is my icon since hearing her speak at IFB Con in February? Love her.

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those tulle skirts are so dreamy!