06 September 2013

Front Row

If I can't join the fashionable festivities in NYC this year for #NYFW, I sure can celebrate down south! Last night I had the pleasure of attending Savannah's Fashion Night (the city's tribute to fashion despite the hiatus of Fashion's Night Out). Runway shows, closed streets, pop up shops, and music, this was a fabulous night out with the girls.

I present: a sneak peek into the night from the front row through the blurry lens of my iPhone.










The runways were brimming with bright hues, shiny metallics, prints that pop, and sky high heels. Read about Savannah's Fashion Night here and here.

Still dreaming of NYC...

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




1 comment:

Lauren said...

These photos are beautiful! I am loving all the fashion week posts!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/