03 December 2012

Shake the Glitter

'Tis the season to sparkle and shine! Bring on the glitter, and the more the better. 

<3

Mui Mui resort 2012, glitter stiletto.

Valentino

The Back - elegant and sexy.

J.Crew cap toe glitter pumps ... beautiful for the holidays
Badgley Mischka pre-spring 2013: Sequins

just gorgeous...

Beautiful detail - Oscar De La Renta

perfection

Sparkle me.  Please.

Chanel SS 10 details

Glitter + Champagne = perfection.

Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 

Silvers, golds, and shimmers galore, it's the most wonderful time of the year! XX


3 comments:

Chelsea Mac said...

There is nothing better than sequins and glitter! Lovely images!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

MHM1314 said...

YES to all of these. Particularly that clutch... I realized last night I'm still in my College Girl Coach Wristlet rut and need to step it up a notch.

Unknown said...

The best sparkly post I've seen all week. This made me smile darling. Thanks!

xo
Maria

http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/