21 December 2012

Photo Shoot: Part Quarte

Here it is...the grand finale. The sun began to set, providing a gorgeous backdrop over a sprawling lawn leading to the ocean for our final photos. From overlooking the balcony a la the royal wedding to perching on the ledge to running to catch the last rays, it truly was the perfect ending to a fairy tale day.















All photos c/o Jaclyn L. Photography

Merci beaucoup to the fabulous Jaclyn L. Photography for a fabulously fun day and gorgeous photos I will treasure forever. Happy Friday, lovelies! XX

5 comments:

MHM1314 said...

Misty eyed. I may adjust my "Planning My Future Wedding" afternoon plans to "Planning My Future Post-Wedding Fancy Dress Shoot"

Julie Leah said...

These are my favorites! Love the one of you sitting on the balcony wall and of course, the ones running into the sunset! Absolutely breathtaking!

Royar said...

These are stunning! What fun this shoot must have been! xx

Taylor said...

Your wedding pictures are stunning! I have to say, some of my favorite as well! Congratulations :)


Taylor
pre-medprincess.blogspot.com

Glitterista said...

Wow, these are just the dreamiest! The picture of you running into the sunset should be the cover of a wedding magazine! (Well actually they all should be!) ;)