18 December 2012

Photo Shoot: Part Trois

The grounds at Blithewold Mansion boast beautiful greens, and the light shining through the treetops gave the feeling of being in an enchanted forest. What fun for a photo shoot! Slipping into brightly colored jewels and switching from a red to a hot pink lip, I was ready for some playful shots in the forest. A fairy tale!  
















All photos c/o Jaclyn L. Photography

In other news, I completed my final exam last night...one last class and I am three weeks away from an MBA! More importantly, is anyone else still reeling over the series finale of Gossip Girl last night? Parfait ending for my favorite show! You know you love me...XOXO

4 comments:

MHM1314 said...

1 - CONGRATS on your MBA! So, so close!!!

2 - GG Finale. Yes. Oui. Si. Ja. B+C forever.

3 - Still dying over all of the pictures from this shoot. I know that 'Trash The Dress' shoots were/are big -- at least "were" when I worked for WeddingWire, but I think that Enchanted Wonderland Fairy Princess Shoot is way more up my alley :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

This is so beautiful! I love your jewels!

Chelsea Mac said...

I love that you dress had pockets! Simply perfect!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Portuguese Prepster said...

wow congrats to you and I LOVE these photos, so glamorous! You look gorgeous!