11 December 2012

A Christmas Miracle (3 of them!)

On Friday, December 7th, just after 10PM, an early Christmas miracle occurred. Three miracles to be precise! The triplets have arrived, and I am an aunt to three! Mom and babies are all doing great, and I am completely smitten.

Nicholas Matthew 2 lbs, 15 1/2 oz
Christopher Paul 2 lbs, 14 1/2 oz
Eliana Faith 2 lbs, 10 1/2 oz
All absolutely perfect!

Welcome to the world, little loves! I cannot wait to smother you in kisses and spoil you silly. Auntie loves you to pieces! XX


6 comments:

MHM1314 said...

This is such happy news - now we just need to find them Three Wise Men in about 20 - 30 years :)

Julie Leah said...

Yay!! That is the most wonderful news! xx

Flora Fascinata said...

I am so excited for you, when my sister's children were young I absolutely adored them! Lovely times ahead. Xx

BAH said...

How wonderful! I have cousins who are triplets and they are a blessing. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! Congrats times three!
xoxo

Maria

http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/2012/12/fashionistas-gift-ideas-under-100.html

Portuguese Prepster said...

congrats to them! How wonderful!