07 January 2014

Ringing in 2014 in Lace

For my last NYE in my twenties (yes, the big 3-0 is fast approaching), I opted for black lace, bold jewels in emerald, and sparkly shoes. We rang in 2014 with a delicious dinner, watching the ball drop in town, and toasting with lots of champagne with fabulous friends.

Of course, a glittery gold sign was necessary.







Dress Zara (similar), Tights Kate Spade, Shoes Kate Spade, Necklace and Earrings J.Crew (past season), Clutch C.Wonder (similar)

Hope your 2014 is off to a sparkly start!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




7 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

the dress looks great on you!

SCpearls said...

Hey! First of all, I love your blog! It's so upbeat and I feel like I can relate
to it! Second, I was wondering if you could give me some tips on gaining readers
on my blog. I started my blog about a month ago and almost everyday since I have
had 0 views. I started to blog to document my life and have something to look
back on when I am older but I would also like to have readers who I can interact
with. I just think it would make blogging more fun! I currently have 13 posts.
The URL is www.scpearls.blogspot.com if you wanted to check it out and see if
you can find anything I need to improve! I'm asking you because your readers
love you and you seem to have so much support! I check for your blogs everyday
and when I read them it makes my day better! I want to give that feeling to
other people so I need advise! Thank you so much!

Katy Byrne said...

So cute! Loving the heels

Katy www.designsbykaty.com

preppylove said...

Loving the black lace! Classic!

Miss ALK said...

LOVE this outfit!! Pinning it right now! ;-)

xoxo A

Southern Flair said...

Those heels are so much fun! Love them!