29 January 2014

Pink and Blue

Sometimes a girl just needs some neon and statement jewels in her life. I have been itching to pair this bold color combination, and now I'm wondering why I didn't sooner. 




Blouse J.Crew (similar), Skirt Banana Republic, Necklace J.Crew Factory, Earrings and Bracelet Pink Bubbly, Watch Kate Spade, Purse Kate Spade, Pumps Steve Madden (similar)

Live colorfully!

Also, my favorite GroopDealz bracelets are back! (I have the navy and mint.) Snag these nautical baubles before they're gone.


Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are killing me with adorable bows lately! I love this skirt, and the whole look is absolutely gorgeous.

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Unknown said...

That outfit is SO cute! I am obsessed with bows so I think I am in love with that skirt. Such a pretty girl :)

xo
Katie

http://champagneonsaturdays.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the statement necklace, love the color combo, and LOVE the bow skirt! Such a fab + glam look!