12 January 2014

Flirty Thirty

Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Today is the day I say "Hello, world! I'm 30." I'm wearing fabulous gold glitter pumps from Kate Spade to punctuate the statement. We are ringing in a new decade celebrating in Charleston all weekend, and my parents are flying in for the occasion. Hip hip hooray! Today I'm celebrating all the fabulous things to come in my thirties and looking back on the milestones of my twenties. In the past decade, I have: 
-graduated from college
-got my first job
-moved into my own apartment
-created Pink Champagne
-married the love of my life
-defined my signature style
-earned my MBA
 -became an auntie to three little angels
-took risks
-moved to South Carolina
-started my own company (pop the bubbly!)
-purchased a lot to build our dream house
and so much more.

Taking some inspiration from Jennifer Garner in 13 Going On 30, my mantra for the year is: 
Thirty, flirty, and thriving!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram


5 comments:

Chelsea Mac said...

Happy happy birthday! Cheers to another fabulous year!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday! On to the next milestones!

xoxo enjoy your day:) -Nadine

www.myclassicwardrobe.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see all you will accomplish at 30 and in the coming years! Cheers!

preppylove said...

Happy birthday!! What an amazing decade! I'm sure the 30s will be EVEN better!!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Happy Happy birthday!!!!!