08 January 2013

Milly & Banana Collaboration



Have you heard the news?! The best news ever?!

Banana Republic is collaborating with one of my favorite designers, Milly, and I am dying for a sneak peek. Confession: I may have squealed when I came across the article.

I adored Banana's Trina Turk line this past summer, and I have high expectations for the Milly line to come. A new print created for the capsule and six updated Milly prints?! I die. Even better news: the capsule line is launching in May, just in time for our trip to Greece. Wink. 

2013-1-milly1.jpg

Photo via

The line will evoke a "summer feeling of great homes and beautiful beaches. The easy, breezy style of Milly and her Hamptons-chic style is a new take on aspirational summer dressing for our consumers." - Simon Kneen, Banana Republic Creative Director 

The Hamptons are calling my name! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't wait to see this line! I, too, loved the Trina Turk line they had! Very well done!

In the Pink said...

I loved Trink Turk but I think I will love the Milly line even more!!