17 January 2013

Catching Up

Hi lovelies! Lots of celebrations have been happening in my world lately, and I would love to share some photos with you! Remember the 1920s themed gala I referred to for New Year's Eve? Here is a glimpse into our own little Great Gatsby! 

Pearls and feathers were packed...


The Inn was prepared for its guests...


My outfit was planned, topped off with a vintage fur...


We enjoyed a delicious dinner and lots of champagne...


And the Inn was aglow after a night of dancing to the jazz band...


Brunch on New Year's Day required a fur shawl and a glittery bow...


Before I knew it, my birthday had arrived and I was the big 2-9. Husband gave me a gorgeous pink houndstooth coat with big pearl buttons (doesn't he know me well?) and an Italian coral bracelet to match the necklace he had given me for our wedding. 


We toasted in our hotel room with pink champagne (what else!?)...


and pretended we were in Paris while enjoying delicious dinner and dessert at a French brasserie. 


I closed my eyes tight and made a wish...


I adored the Tiffany blue ceilings and stunning chandeliers of the hotel...


and we just had to snap a photo in the lobby!


Champagne cocktails followed after dinner as the celebration continued. 


Cheers to a fabulous year! XX

All photos are my own via Instagram.

3 comments:

BelleinBows said...

That pink houndstooth is stunning! Happy belated birthday!

MHM1314 said...

I would die to take a peep inside your closet and your jewelry box - everything you wear is so beautiful!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

looks like 2013 has been off to a great start for you!