25 January 2013

Announcing...

Today is a big day here on Pink Champagne!

Paris Hotel Boutique Journal

Photo via

First, here marks the official launch of the Pink Champagne Facebook page! You are officially invited to join the fun and follow along here

Second, today is my last day at my current job. I don't often speak of my professional life, but I have been sneakily hinting at big changes lately on le blog. (Remember this vague post?) I have packed all of my pink and green frames, hugged my co-workers goodbye, and walked through the doors I have entered for the past five and a half years for the last time. I am beyond thrilled to begin my new endeavor (AKA dream job: managing social media, online marketing, fashion shows and more for a women's boutique!), and I already adore my new co-workers after a few meetings. I'm counting my blessings for this opportunity and diving in feet first (in fabulous heels)!   

Wishing you all the most wonderful of weekends. Big things ahead for Pink Champagne! XX

11 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations! I wish you tons of luck at your new job! Have a fabulous weekend!
Cheers,
Sara

P*P*P said...

Congrats!!! Sounds amazing!

MHM1314 said...

Félicitations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a marvelous new step for you, I'm so proud of you!! xo

Chelsea Mac said...

Congratulations and Cheers to new beginnings!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Julie Leah said...

I couldn't be happier for you, my sweet!! We shall toast to this very soon!

xoxoxo

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Congratulations angel! You deserve it all! xooxox

Flora Fascinata said...

I am excited for you! xx

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Sounds spectacular! Wishing you all the best!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

BroncoMom said...

That news is SO exciting! Good for you - dream job, ALRIGHT :)

Glitterista said...

Sending you the biggest of congratulations!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend and best wishes at your new job and saying goodbye to your old one. :)

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

How exciting!! Congratulations on your new adventures! I know you will be very successful :)

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com