12 January 2013

Birthday Celebrations!

Today, I turn 29 and Husband & I are spending the weekend celebrating in the city! We will visit my favorite three little triplets in the world, toast with champagne cocktails, dine at a French restaurant and pretend we are in Paris, do lots of window shopping, and stroll the beautiful streets. 

In honor of my 29th birthday, I am throwing myself a little blog celebration filled with my party favorites. Have a cupcake and pop the bubbly!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Big kisses from the birthday girl! XX


 
 

8 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Happy Birthday, gorgeous girl!! Hope you have a fabulous day and that M spoils you rotten! Big kisses! xx

LSU Melanie said...

HAPPY Birthday!!! May you have the happiest one yet!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a wonderful time in the city celebrating!

MHM1314 said...

Happy happy birthday!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!

Flora Fascinata said...

Happy Birthday sweets, loved seeing the party favourites. Glitter and Champagne what a combination! X

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Happy Birthday...I've loved seeing all your pics on IG!

Glitterista said...

Wishing you the very happiest of birthdays and best wishes for another fabulous year! :)