15 October 2010

2011, Here I Come

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! Thank you all oh-so much for your sweet comments on our wedding photos from yesterday's post. You all make me smile! Full details of the entire day are still to come (in case you couldn't tell, I ADORE talking about anything wedding related and reliving the day), but today I am looking forward to 2011. Why? Because Kate Spade and I will be taking 2011 on in style! I just purchased this lovely calendar:

pencil it in: our newest calendar features specially commissioned artwork by jenny bowers, one of our favorite artists. seize the day with 12-months of spirited suggestions designed to surprise, delight and inspire—whether you are chasing a daydream or purely savoring simple pleasures. if it reads like a recipe for adventure, it is.

What fun! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead! XO

2 comments:

P*P*P said...

How fun is that new calendar! I love it! I need to get my butt in gear and get a new one too! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute! I'm looking forward to 2011 as well! I'm getting married in April! ;)