16 September 2010

Pink & Green Thursday: Wedding Sneak Peek

It's already Thursday, and that means it's time to celebrate in pink and green style! (You should celebrate with Trish and I too - it is such fun!) As a little sneak peek, here are a few photos taken by wedding guests of the weekend we said "I do". I hope you enjoy this little teaser until the real photos are revealed!  
A little pre-wedding shopping in town the day before - I fell in love with this preppy paradise store!
Posing in front of the Church in our pink (well, Nantucket red) and green rehearsal dinner outfits.
Our cake - nautical flag monogram in pink and green? Check. Buttercream anchor? Check. Delish!
The ring bearer pillow... just one of a few Lilly print touches to the day!
Pink and green hydrangeas galore!
Where to sit? Pink and green sailboat placecards atop a nautical chart of our bay.
And each table was named after a different harbor and numbered.
The ballroom as guests began to be seated for dinner.
And the location... cocktail hour was on this dock when we made our grand entrance...
Mr. & Mrs. arriving via yacht!
Many more photos to come once the professionals are complete... I cannot stand the suspense. Other big news: our wedding video should be delivered to the house today! YAY! I think I know how I will be spending my entire evening... tee hee.
Happy Pink & Green Thursday, darlings!

12 comments:

P*P*P said...

oh. my. goodness!!!! i absolutely cannot wait to see your professional pics! they are going to be fabulous! so far i LOVE all of your preppy details and everything looked gorgeous! i especially love the lilly print you used for the ring bearer pillow -- it's one of my favorites!

happy thursday!

mFw said...

Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE it all!!! The ring bearer print pillow is one of my all time favorite prints - not sure why! I love the cake with the flags! The reception location looks adorable and I can't wait to see more pics!!!

highheeledlife said...

What a wonderful sneak peak.. definitely left me wanting to see more!!! What a lovely idea to sail in... that pink in green beach cahir is to die for.. you will need to share the store .. hope they ship to Canada .. I have just the place for that!! happy video night ..XO HHL

Hannah said...

Oooh, how wonderful! I cannot wait to see more pictures. Everything looks amazing!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

OMG, I LOVE it all! Thanks for the sneak peek, and for catching up. :) Can't wait see more. :) And that rehearsal dinner is just gorgeous!!

Glitterista said...

How GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see more. Your "pink" and green for dinner was tres parfait! :)

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Ooooo La La! I am just smitten with it all! I just love all your pink and green. Love ya, Mrs. Kindergarten

I'maNolaGirl said...

Ahhhh!!!! Look how beautiful! If this is the sneak peak, I can't imagine what the real deal will look like! Gorgeous...

Girl with the Curlz said...

I love everything!! So cute. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I love all of your details! Your dress is beautiful and the place cards are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely gorgeous setting! I can't wait to see the "full set" of pictures!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi baby, I know your wedding was just as magnificent as you could have imagined, just based on the sweet, lovely little image spread you shared with us. You and your honey are STUNNING in your outfits! oxoxo YIPPPPPPPEEEE! Congrats! xoxoxoxo Love!!