20 September 2010

Champagne at Louis Vuitton

If you have never had champagne at Louis Vuitton, I highly recommend it. It is simply divine. Husband and I spent Sunday afternoon enjoying brunch outdoors and shopping for some home decor. We also have been dreaming of buying Louis Vuitton luggage and are trying to decide on which piece to choose on our next trip to Paris. We strolled into Louis to see all of our options and were engulfed in the ulitmate shopping experience. Before long, we were sipping champagne surrounded by a sea of monogram bags.
My absolute favorite of all time is still the Bisten Monogram Canvas suitcase. Did you know that they are air-tight and the only trunks to survive the Titanic? Also, it can take up to 10 months for your suitcase to be made since only five people in the entire world make them in Paris. Le sigh.
We also love the Keepall for overnight trips.
I made my way to the fitting rooms to try on the most gorgeous dress (I cannot find a picture online, but believe me... it was perfection) and a stunning pair of heels. It was also such a treat to see the Fall Winter 2011 runway collection that I had been swooning over on my computer screen during fashion week hanging on the racks in front of me. The velvet pumps with satin bows were to die - I want them in every color combination. Here were some of my favorites: enjoy!

The fabrics, the prints, the lines, the bags, the details... I will be daydreaming all day long. Have a fabulous Monday!


3 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Gorgeous! and how fun champagne and LV!!! The Keepall is on my wish list...HHL

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love! What a fantasy! Glad you and the new hubs had a wonderful time! :)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What a lovely weekend date my doll! xoxo Parfait for you and hubby - that's right - HUBBY! EEEeeee!! :) xoxo