18 June 2010

Photo Friday


FiancĂ© and I have a huge wedding weekend coming up, and I am positively tickled pink! Today is the day of my first DRESS FITTING... I am counting down the hours until I get to slip into my dream dress and see myself in the mirror... le sigh. Tomorrow, we are meeting with the priest to finalize all ceremony details and then I am headed to the salon spa with my mother and future mother-in-law for trial hair and make up appointments. Such FUN. Sunday is another meeting with the wedding coordinator (hopefully taking our boat to the meeting... fingers and toes all crossed). This bride is on cloud nine this weekend! Could Photo Friday really be anything OTHER than a wedding photo today???

11 comments:

Ali said...

beautiful! enjoy your wedding weekend!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!! Did you hear that?? That is me squealing with happy for you OMGOMGOMG DRESS FITTING YAY!!! (Remember what I told you about the bustle and color coordinating your bustle strings ok?) Sounds like the most divine weekend honey, top it off with some pink champange and you'll be set! Enjoy every moment of your weekend! MWAH! xoxox

JennyMac said...

that dress is gorgeous!

the pink prep said...

omg -- moments to remember!!! this is IT! i'm so excited for you!!! you are going to look beyond gorgeous! just be prepared for many tears! you AND your mom!
enjoy every second of this summery weekend. cant wait to hear all about the fitting!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

FOund you through Follow Friday and instantly fell in love with your header, and then the wedding!! I can't wait to follow and hear all about teh last minute details!!

A Wedding Story said...

Enjoy your dress fitting, it really is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow- gorgeous! But I'm sure your dress is even nicer :)

mFw said...

Wow what an exciting weekend! Sounds like so much fun and its getting SO close! You will make a gorgeous bride!

Allison said...

Eeeek, so exciting! Hope you had a fabulous time!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Good luck with the fitting! That images is absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

I hope the fitting went well! Hair trials, make up appointments, and dress fittings...those are definitely some of the best parts of wedding planning. I hope it was all so fun!

P.S. That image of Lauren Santo Domingo is one of my favorite Vogue wedding features of all time.