19 March 2014

Tweed on Tweed

Temperatures have dropped here again, so it's back to the heavier fabrics and layers. I adore tweed, so why not layer tweed over tweed?








Top (sale), Jacket, Pants c/o, Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet, Watch, Pumps, Purse

It's a busy day of packing...I'm off to Charleston Fashion Week tomorrow! Let me know if any of y'all are attending - I would love to meet!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the way the two patterns (tweed and leopard) mix together! Very pretty.

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Sam said...

Such a pretty top, and love you with a high pony! Have a great time at CFW!

xo
Sam

Unknown said...

Your ponytail is adorable - such a great wear-to-work look!

thegradventurer.blogspot.com