27 March 2014

CHSFW Day 2: What I Wore

I simply love this color combination, so I decided to go ultra girly for day 2 of Charleston Fashion Week. Does it get more feminine than pink lace? Paired with Pink Bubbly sparkle (more new pieces that will soon debut!), I was ready to take in a full night of runway shows.








I adore a skirt that demands twirling!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post!I like your style!)Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
http://www.elationofcreation.com/

The Sea Salted Blonde said...

Beautiful! Love these colors together and your shoes are just too good!!

Unknown said...

I have that top - same color and everything! I can't wait until it's warm enough up north to pair it with my new mint skirt.

thegradventurer.blogspot.com

Mrs. L said...

I super love your skirt!