12 March 2014

Pink Bubbly, Lilly Pulitzer, and Estee Lauder

Guess what day it is? Monogram day! Pink Bubbly's Monogram Shop soiree continues, and today Julie is showing us how it's done and wearing her monogram necklace in style. I love that she is also wearing her Pink Bubbly earrings to complete the look! Be sure to check out the full monogram shop here...it is PRETTY.

Also pretty? Lilly Pulitzer and Estee Lauder teaming up for some beautiful beauty products. If you struggle trying to find your perfect foundation or skincare products, Estee Lauder has created a fun calculator that does all the work for you. Find your perfect matches here and here, and get your free Lilly goodies when you spend $35 or more this month. (I think I need one for myself!!) Enjoy, lovely ladies!



Also on my need list: this glitter phone case in gold from GroopDealz. Happy hump day!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

2 comments:

preppylove said...

Precious little bag!

Unknown said...

I have to get my hands on this. I would pay the $35 minimum just for the bag!

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo