19 March 2013

Pink Champagne Home Office

If you follow me on Instagram, you are aware of my home office decor project. It is finally complete, so voila! 

Here is the big blog reveal: where I spend my days working at home and where the blogging magic happens!


The initial inspiration: the entire room was based on this chair...a white color palate with pops of blue and pink. 


Details coming together...Eiffel Towers, vases, and peonies. 


An old dresser we painted white and jazzed up with some glass knobs. 


The whole room...ta da! 


Daily dose of self esteem...well, aren't you gorgeous today! 


The sofa from my single gal apartment got a facelift with a new cover and accent pillows. 

All photos are mine via Instagram.

I had an absolute blast making this room my own...romantic sheer white curtains to the floor, a backdrop of white, and pops of color with all of  my favorite things (ahem, Paris). The gallery walls were the parfait spot to display my Fifi Flowers paintings

Sending love from Pink Champagne Home Headquarters. 


8 comments:

Chelsea Mac said...

That chair is to-die-for! I love how styled the space.

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Once Upon a Potts said...

How do you feel about working with turquoise and orange!? I'm thinking Kasey's Kitchen needs a Pink Champagne makeover!! LOVE the details!

MHM1314 said...

So fresh and beautiful!

erica said...

so pretty! I love everything about it! xx

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I am obsessed with that chair! There was a pair of them at HomeGoods a few months ago and I came so close to buying them but had to remind myself I have absolutely nowhere to put them!

Julie Leah said...

So gorgeous!! It's perfect, M!! Love every little detail! xo

Jeane M. said...

Gorgeous! Know I know why you're inspired working, that home office is cozy and chic, love it. Got my eye on your next posts.

Tribute to the Tribe said...

Your working place is wonderful.

www.tributetothetribe.com