06 March 2013

At Home with Sheridan French

Speaking of Matchbook Magazine, have y'all seen the Sheridan French feature in the March Issue?! (Since she is from Texas, I'm allowed to speak in a Southern drawl for this post. More authentic.)

I absolutely love her line of colorful resort wear (this lady has STYLE), but I fell in love with her too after reading the interview. Talk about Southern charm, she is such a doll!  









Adorable, right? Read the complete article here

Photo credits: Matchbook Magazine



6 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I have ogled over Sheridan French for quite some time! It might be time to buy something...

Ady said...

incantata...kiss ady
Look and the City

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

omg gorgeous! love it all!

XO Meghan

Chelsea Mac said...

I simply loved this article on her! So pretty, so chic, and so warm!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Chelsea Mac said...

I simply loved this article on her! So pretty, so chic, and so warm!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Heather said...

I love her house, clothes, hair, etc. And it was so cute how she kept mentioning wanting (even) more children.:)