02 March 2013

#NYFW Trends: Tweed & Textures

Tweed is one of my favorite fabrics (refer to my little jacket collection hanging in my closet as evidence), and it seems to be the fabric of choice for this coming Fall. *happy dance and squeal*

Feast your eyes on these tweed looks from some of my favorite designers: 

J.Crew does some of my favorite tweed looks, and this skirt and jacket duo are right on point. 


I'm certain it is not tweed, but the pattern of this sweater is reminiscent of the fabric. (And I couldn't resist that necklace!)


Kate Spade holds a special place in my heart, and this tweed skirt is fall perfection. Did I mention that BOW?!


This tweed coat may NEED to find a home in my closet come Fall (the aforementioned collection does not yet include yellow...). 


More tweed, more big bows. In PINK! 


The leather sleeves in contrast with the geometric pattern of this Milly number is parfait for Fall with black tights! 


Tory Burch makes an appearance on my list yet again with this long topcoat: 


This structured look is completed with tweed patterned pants: 


Photo credits: The Cut 

I hope you enjoyed my NYFW series...now I'm off to swoon over the Dior show and dream of Paris. Bisou, bisou! 



3 comments:

Ady said...

che meraviglia! kiss ady
Look and the City

Lulu said...

Mmmmm! These are all just delicious! Love tweed! xo

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Stupendi !!! Kiss e buon sabato sera. Marcella