09 November 2011

Louis Vuitton Déjà Vu

 
Do you remember this lovely Fall 2010 Louis Vuitton ad? I absolutely fell in love with the shoes in an array of gorgeous colors and luxurious materials. I tried a pair on in the LV boutique in Boston last year strictly for fun, and I nearly died and floated off to Vuitton heaven... le sigh.








Did you fall in love too?

Imagine my surprise when I was strolling the aisles of DSW last week when I spotted these: the Mojo Moxy Sophia Pump. While they lack the velvet, Swarovski crystals, ostrich & crocodile leather, and satin details of the LV pumps that made me swoon, they did give me a strong sense of déjà vu. The bow at the toe, thick squared heel, and pointed toe bear a striking resemblance at a fraction of the price (we're talking 99% savings, ladies).  



LV Bow Pump via and Mojo Moxy Sophia Pump via

Trust me, your tootsies and your wallet will looove you. Happy shopping and happy saving!  XX

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love all the bows and sparkles!

BAH said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those!

Muffy said...

SUPER FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glitterista said...

The velvet ones may be one of the most beautiful shoes ever created. The DSW ones are great finds. :)