21 November 2011

Fab Fabrics

How was everyone's weekend? Lovely? Husband and I spent Saturday afternoon swimming in fabrics at the interior design shop in town. Oh how I love this man for allowing me to indulge in my love of pink home decor. We are head over heels over the fabrics from Thibaut - when you look at these photos, I think you will fall in love too. 




















Such pretty prints and colors, oui? Stately and fun simultaneously. While I think the likelihood of convincing Husband to embrace a bright pink living room is very low, I'm envisioning a pretty pale pink fabric for curtains and accent pillows (Robin?) to complement our chocolate brown leather Chesterfield. Of course, I also fell in love with a few fun wallpapers to up the wow-factor of our foyer... one project at a time. Le sigh.



7 comments:

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

i really like the kitchen you featured. Your home is going to look great if you got these fabrics!

Leslie said...

Those are absolutely lovely! Your husband is so sweet. :)

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Wow, these are all gorgeous! I especially want the light blue one in my bedroom!! Great post!

Danielle said...

What a good hubby you have!!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Can't wait to hear which wallpaper you choose someday and whether or not those light pink curtains made it next to the chesterfield! Those are BEAUTIFUL prints ... love pink so much too! xoxo

Sandy at Ooh la Frou Foru
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com
This Week: Grand Flirt III

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Obsessed with these interiors! The wallpaper is absolutely fabulous!! I love the incorporations of fun colors and patterns. Thanks for sharing xoxo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

My, my, my!! I can't pick a favorite--I want it all!! Happy Thanksgiving!