29 November 2011

Champagne Soiree at the Champagne Chateau

'Tis the season for holiday celebrations! Husband and I are hosting our second annual Champagne Soiree and the invitations have been designed and sent. This lady is getting positively giddy to pop the bubbly and celebrate in style! 


I died when I saw the pink boa, Louboutins, bows, and chandeliers - I knew right away this had to be the one! Cheers to the holiday season! XOXO

Update: a few have asked where I found the invitation. How silly of me to forget! You can find this and many other lovelies at Tickled Pink Design - I fell in love with everything on the site! 


7 comments:

Danielle said...

I love love your invitation!! Where is it from?

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

sounds like a really fun evening! love the invitation as well...very fitting

LSU Melanie said...

I want to come:) hehehe

Sweet Southern Prep said...

I remember your post and pics from last year's soiree. I'm sure it will be more of the same this go round! Wish I lived closer. I'd love to attend!! ;) The Loubs sure are a perfect touch to the invite! We used to throw an annual Christmas soiree too, before having kids. Sure miss it!

Madras and Pearls said...

STUNNING invitation. Classy and fabulous- Coco would be proud!

Hannah said...

Where did you find these? I've been looking all over town for something cute to send out for my holiday party, but no luck so far. I have pretty much waited too late to order any, and there is one place about 15 minutes away that I am hoping to find some. Love them! XO

Glitterista said...

I'd like to RSVP oui oui oui! See you soon! ;)