27 July 2011

Summery Skinnygirl Sangria


I know I don't usually post cocktail recipes, but the name of this blog is Pink Champagne... oui? When I received this in my inbox from a girlfriend, I knew I would have to share with you. What says summery cocktail party like fruity sangria? Even better... it's a Skinnygirl recipe, so you can look super-sleek in that itsy-bitsy bikini still! Are you ready to play bartender?


-8 peaches, pitted and sliced  
-4 white plums, pitted and sliced  
-1 pound green grapes, cut in half  
-3 bottles Prosecco
-One 12-ounce can Fresca or diet lemon/lime soda  
-One 12-ounce can club soda

Combine all the ingredients and chill for at  least 1 hour. Serve over ice.

Voila! Enjoy, sweets!

12 comments:

Val said...

Looks, amazingly delicious!

how i met your father blog said...

oh yum, this sounds delicious!

Unknown said...

yum! I'll have to make this for a party I'm having this weekend!

Maryland Magnolia said...

Yum! I made sangria this past weekend, but it was definitely not "skinny"! I'll have to try this recipe soon :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Mmm sounds delicious!

Glitterista said...

You're making me thirsty! ;) Love those gorgeous peaches.

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Sounds and looks so yummy!! Thanks for sharing the receipe, perfect summer drink...I'll have to try it! xoxo Clare http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Definitely making this! It looks so yummy and screams summer! Thanks for the recipe.

Love the blog and I am now a follower :)

http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

for sure making these this weekend. thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

If you're not already, don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

YUM! I love Sangria!!

XXX said...

Mmmmmhm looks yummy!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

MMMMM, that looks amazing!!! must try asap!! :)