21 July 2011

Lilly in LOVE


Today's planned post is simply going to have to wait until tomorrow. When I spotted this stunning Lilly wedding on Lilly's Facebook fan page, I knew immediately I would have to share it with you for Pink & Green Thursday (link up and play along too - Trishy is the hostess with the mostest!).


This wedding features one of my favorite punchy prints (FUN FACT: I wore a dress in this print the morning of my wedding to have my hair and makeup done!), is filled with Lilly touches galore, and is big on Southern charm. Enjoy! 








The bicycle, the peonies, the attention to detail, the FUN... I could gush on and on! If you fell head over heels like me and must see the entire photo gallery, you can swoon here.


Wishing you a happy Thursday filled with pink & green! XO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - visiting late -

That is a lovely Lilly wedding - love those bridesmaid dresses and their bracelets!

Thanks for sharing! (And you're right, that is a darling Lilly dress!)
Linda
beachside cottage

My Fashion Dolly said...

Oh, I'm also a fan of Lilly Pulitzer. I love the images. Thks for sharing! (◠‿◠)

Xoxo
http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

Glitterista said...

This is such a fun wedding! Did you wear the Delphina to get your makeup done? I have it and love it for summer errands and the pool.

I recently saw another adorable picture on the Lilly fb page of bridesmaids all wearing petulas. :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Ah, I love it!!! Lilly bridesmaid dresses and a bicycle?? What more could you want! Love the clutch too!

Fash Boulevard said...

i love so much abouth this. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard