01 July 2011

Fireworks, Boats, Barbeques, & Wedding Bells

The long weekend is here, and I am ready for some F-U-N! We have another jam-packed weekend filled with boat trips, fireworks, wedding festivities, and a lobster bake at my in-laws'.

(I saved these photos awhile ago specifically for this holiday weekend, and now I cannot remember where I found them! Photo credits to the fabulous Dust Jacket Attic, perhaps???) Enjoy!







Oh-so glam in red, white, and blue!

Wishing you all the most fabulous July 4th weekend! XOXO

8 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Have a fantastic 4th! xx

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Happy 4th! Enjoy your Holiday!!

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong said...

great great pictures, i'd love to be able to swim like that!

have a wonderful weekend!

Glitterista said...

Wohoooo for a long holiday weekend! Enjoy your fun plans (especially the lobster bake). ;) XOXO

Katie Elizabeth said...

I gave you another award! Visit my blog to see :)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

LSU Melanie said...

Have a fabulous..when are you coming to celebrate with us in New Orleans???

Melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging this year & have put together a daily blog on design, fashion, food, travel and anything pretty.
http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
x
Melissah

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Ah, how glamorous are those bathing beauties? I love it! And lobster bake?? YUM!