11 May 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: SOBO

Who's excited to see Something Borrowed? This lady! For all of you who have seen it already, do share. (But no spoilers, pretty please!) I am a huge fan of Emily Giffin and have read Something Borrowed and Something Blue multiple times each. Here is my little sneak peek of the movie from the official site...

It is a tantalizing story about friendship,





love,












and the ULTIMATE love square!


Link up with the lovely Daphne for Semi-Wordless Wednesday, too!

 Kisses!

7 comments:

Julie Leah said...

I can't WAIT to see it!! I can't believe I haven't already, actually! The book was so so good!!

Lindsay said...

I saw it on opening night and I LOVED it. If you liked the books, then I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the movie. It sticks to pretty much the same storyline, but is just enough different that I didn't even mind. So worth seeing!!

Kori said...

Great post honey!!! I just posted on Ginnifer and everyone is saying the movie is great! Kori xoxo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I read the book a few summers ago and can't wait to see this!

Beth Dunn said...

I'm super excited and I also can't wait to see bridesmaids!
xoxo
SC

nomo wino daph said...

OHHH I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD!!!! maybe if I get off the computer, I might:)

Thanks for linking up sweets!!

xo

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

It's such a great movie! You will love it :) I both laughed & cried.

xoxo.