05 May 2011

Pink & Green Thursday!

Happy Thursday and Feliz Cinco de Mayo, my senoritas!

When I stumbled upon this lovely over at Dust Jacket Attic, I immediately filed it away in my Pink & Green Thursday file. I went gaga over the blouse, shorts, hat, shoes, and sheer glamour of it all. Tres chic!


For another dose of pink and green, I could not believe my eyes when Husband showed me our latest Virtuoso Life magazine that arrived in our mailbox. The travel agent from our honeymoon sends it to us and it has become a fast favorite of ours... perusing exotic locations around the world and planning our next trip together.


What I would do to check into a glamorous resort wearing a ballgown like THAT with all that Louis luggage in tow... le sigh.

As always, you're invited to play along and join the pink and green party! Just link up with the fabulous Trishy, grab the button, and go!


Will you be sipping on margaritas tonight and nibbling on Mexican dishes? XOXO

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

amazing find. thanks for another great post. swing by to see 3 new post today including the latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I WISH I were sipping on Margaritas right now. Is it bad it didn't even hit me today was Cinco de Mayo until I took this blog study break? I have been so overwhelmed with finals..my hardest is tomorrow and I will feel SO much better after it's over!

Cool Gal said...

I would feel just like a princess in that dress. SO, SO pretty (Luggage isn't bad, either!)!

Have a beautiful day, Pink Champagne!

erica said...

Loving the pink and green inspiration!

xo