31 December 2010

A Glittery New Year

Bonne Année, lovelies! Oh what a year 2010 has been, and I am thrilled for the excitement ahead in 2011. Let's celebrate in our highest heels and sparkliest dresses, shall we? Oui, oui!
 In the past year:
Fiancé became Husband in the most perfect wedding celebration. The first 4 months as a married couple have been magical, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life by Husband's side.
We traveled to the other side of the globe and honeymooned in Fiji. Our two weeks on the beach on this exotic island were pure bliss.
My very best friend tied the knot too... it was so much fun wedding planning together and sharing a summer full of girlie celebrations.
Pink Champagne was born! I am so grateful for the smiles, sparkles, and friendships that blogging has brought into my life. I just adore sharing fashion finds, anything wedding related, and so much more with such wonderful ladies. Welcome to all the new followers as well - hip hip hooray for hitting 200! Chin, chin to each of you!
We began 2010 on a friend's yacht and will be celebrating with them again tonight... lots of champagne with be popped!
Wishing each of you a sparkly, champagne-filled, midnight-kiss included, glittery, and shimmery New Year's Eve! Big hugs until next year!
*all images via



4 comments:

Madras and Pearls said...

Fabulous - sounds like last year's celebrations were amazing &I'm sure they will be this year too :) Those pictures are inspiring me to get ready for tonight right now!

Cool Gal said...

How fantastic! I love this sparkly post!

Congratulations on a blessed 2010! Wishing you continued happiness and health in 2011.

Happy New Year, my friend!

nomo wino daph said...

I pray that 2011 brings you many blessings!! Happy New Year, Friend! Much Love, Daphne

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Wow what an amazing year you had!!! Sounds like it was perfect :) Here's to an even better 2011 my love!! Hope you are enjoying your week back to the grind!! xo