07 December 2010

Christmastime in the City

Husband and I took a trip up to Boston this past weekend, and I just couldn't help snapping a few pictures. I just adore the city all lit up for Christmas!
How adorably cozy does this "little" pub look? 
The Christmas decor and live Irish music drew us into here for a glass of wine... have I told you that Husband and I are going to Ireland in February?! (a whole other post, darlin's)
Sleigh rides are tres romantic and festive!  
This girl goes gaga for any big Chrismas tree! The tree in Faneuil Hall all lit up.
Faneuil Hall aglow.
Three cheers for white lights!
The Old City Hall turned Ruth's Chris... creme brulee and cappuccinos please!
A little too chilly for outdoor dining...
HAD to snap this one as we walked by... how adorable are those pink doggies?
18 days to Christmas, dolls!

9 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

How fun! The sleigh rides are the neatest!!

Glitterista said...

What a fun weekend--love all the pics and can't wait to hear about your Ireland plans! :)

erica said...

wow absolutely gorgeous pictures!!!

xo

Jordan Cole said...

CAN I SAY JEALOUS, like TIMES A MILLION. I looked at your pictures like 15 times. I want to take a trip to Boston sooooo bad and around Christmas!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Looks gorgeous, sweetie! Must have been so romantic and fun! I really miss the beautiful lights when the holidays are over! xo

nomo wino daph said...

Oh my wow! I'd be in heaven!! How magical this looks!!

Hope your day is great!

Cool Gal said...

I've never been to Boston, but would love to visit. So beautiful. Quaint.

That pub is totally "up my alley, too." I just love places like that!

camille said...

Such pretty pics. Boston is one of my favorite cities so I can only imagine how beautiful it is this time of year. Oooh and I especially love the last pic of the PINK store! hehe. Hugs from Paris, xxxx Paris in Pink

Anonymous said...

I love Boston! And what a great time for you to visit. Cambridge is a great place to drive around and look at Christmas lights on all the beautiful historic homes! xoxo