20 December 2010

Champagne Popped!

Our Champagne Christmas Soiree was a huge success! (I was told that I looked like Gossip Girl a la Parisian episode, so that equals success in my book. Tee hee.) I snapped a few photos before our guests arrived, but sadly no more after as I was super-busy hostessing and mingling. Here are a few (and the infamous Milly dress details as promised!) to give you a peek inside:
70 guests, 21 bottles of champagne, lots of hor d'ourves and desserts, a continous mix of Christmas songs, and endless Christmas cheer! Christmas is THIS WEEK! Squeeeee!
(And as of tonight, my final exam is finished and I am home free for the holidays! Hooray!) XO

10 comments:

Glitterista said...

Being told you look like a Gossip Girl is such a compliment! ;) Love the dress and glad the party was such a success!

the pink prep said...

oh how fabulous! looks like it was a success and that dress is trés gossip girl!

Cool Gal said...

Sounds like a fabulous time. Your house is so beautiful. Love the white tree.

Enjoy your time off!

Leslie said...

What a fun time! I love your dress; it's so cute. Merry Christmas. :)

P*P*P said...

Looks and sounds like a FABULOUS time!!!! Holiday success! :)

Sweet Southern Prep said...

So exciting! Congrats! And LOVE the Milly dress - looks perfect on you - what doesn't?! Have a great time at home!

Val said...

Sounds amazing. Love the dress and the set up in kitchen. FAB.

I'maNolaGirl said...

What an absolutely adorable dress!!! 70+ people!!! What a hostess!

nomo wino daph said...

WOW, that's a lot of people girl! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Precious dress and your kitchen is gorgeous-

Hope your week is great, Daph

how i met your father blog said...

what a gorgeous gorgeous dress!! you definitely look very mad men in it!!