15 March 2010

Two Reasons to Celebrate!

It is a dreary rainy day here, but this girl is in the most sunny mood! That is because I have TWO reasons to celebrate! 1. Our engagement announcement appeared in two of the local newspapers yesterday. There was something so exciting about seeing our picture and announcement in print, and we are still basking in our local celebrity status (who knows how long it will take for the excitement to wear off... it could be a little while). 

2. I am the winner of Maryland Pink and Green's Thatcher's Fine Timeless Fabric giveaway!  Pink and green AND from Paris?  These fabrics have my name written all over them (just like Lilly's name is written in her fabrics!).  Look at this picture... is this not TO DIE?  These fabrics are made in France exclusively for Thatcher's, and I absolutely cannot wait to incorporate them into my pink and green wedding and into our newlywed home!  The ring bearer's pillow, the flower girl's basket, wrapped around our bouquets, an accent chair for the living room, pillows throughout the home... the possibilites are endless! You simply must visit Thatcher's Fine Timeless Fabric and see these lovely fabrics for yourself.


I CANNOT wait to receive my "Pink Box" in the mail and see these gorgeous fabrics in person! A huge thank you with sprinkles on top to Bethany and Becky for such a fabulous giveaway!
I hope you are all having just as fabulous of a Monday! XO

mJa

5 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Oh! I love my pink box. I can't wait to see pics of your wedding and new home. xoxo
SC

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Oh lucky lady! I am sure you will love your pink box from Thatcher's :) I am so happy to have found your blog!

Thatchers' Fine Timeless Fabric said...

You have made us so incredibly happy by being so excited to be the winner of our signature "Pink Box"! Merci! Please let us know how we can help you incorporate our nonpareil fabric into all of your wonderful plans! Our creative team would love to know your thoughts, and, give you their ideas! The uses are as vast and magnificient as your imagination! Félicitations!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Lucky you! Oh-so-pretty! :)

the pink prep said...

you are one lucky lilly-loving girl! totally deserving! Can't wait to see what you do with everything!