23 March 2010
1. Who is your style icon? Audrey Hepburn - such a classic beauty. And her wardrobe in Breakfast at Tiffany's? To die.
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes - I have read it so many times the pages are beginning to fall out!
3. Favorite party theme? Kentucky Derby - bring on the Lilly, sundresses, and big hats! (Also Breakfast at Tiffany's coctail party with LBDs and pearls, but that would be overkill... yes?)
4. Go to Halloween costume? I was Holly Golightly this past Halloween... are we sensing a theme here?
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Summer weekends on the boat with Fiancé - totally our guilty pleasure.
6. Living person you admire? My mother - I'm amazed by her selflessness and patience.
7. Greatest Fear? Spiders or snakes - ewww!
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? My sensitivity - I can be SUCH a girl sometimes. ;)
9. Which talent would you most like to have? The ability to sketch and sew so I could become a designer - what a dream job!
10. Greatest Achievement? Finding the love of my life and making him my husband this summer!
I tag all of my followers as socialites since you are all so fabulous and brighten my day - I adore you all! Do play!