28 November 2013

Thankful

This Thanksgiving, I am counting my blessings. It certainly has been a big year, and we have so much to be thankful for.

-I am thankful for the three sweetest babies I could ever be an aunt to. The triplets will turn one next week, and it is a joy to see them grow and constantly do new things. Can we talk about how cute they are too?!

-We took a leap and moved down south, and we are so very lucky to have found true friends that will last a lifetime. We have been welcomed with true southern hospitality, and it has become our home away from home!

-We are closing on a lot next week where Husband and I will build our dream home, raise our family, and grow old together. I could  not be more excited for what the future holds.

-I am thankful for time spent visiting family and friends...there's no place like home for the holidays.

-I am thankful for YOU! Thank you to each of you who have supported Pink Champagne and have allowed me to follow my dream and launch Pink Bubbly. I am so blessed to be able to do what I truly love and send some extra sparkle into the world. We will be popping the bubbly this holiday season!


Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




No comments: