27 November 2013

Fur Trimmed

We are home sweet home, and brrrrrrr! It is cold! I bundled up for a walk with my parents, and chilly temperatures were the perfect excuse to break out some fur.





Coat Massimo Dutti, Skinnies Hammer, Earrings Pink Bubbly, Hat LL Bean (similar), Fur collar and gloves Loft (40% off!), Boots AK Anne Klein, Purse Louis Vuitton

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving - stay warm!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




3 comments:

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

love fur! I just got a rabbit fur snood from Tory

Anastasia Schembri said...

How chic! Everything always looks a touch more fabulous with a bit of fur!

Unknown said...

I love that collar! My fur hat is my favorite thing to pull out when it gets cold and snowy.