16 July 2013

Orange and Navy

Although orange has never been my favorite color, navy and orange is climbing the ranks as one of my favorite pairings. Add ruffles, bows, and stripes, and I'm sold.  





Dress Dizzy Lizzie, Bag Louis Vuitton, Sandals Stephen Bonanno, Watch Kate Spade

I purchased this dress after the Angela Moore Fashion Show during Newport Tennis Week with my mother. I think it's the perfect dress to take you from daytime to dinner and is appropriate for endless occasions. (It also adds a little variety among a summer wardrobe of Lilly dresses.)

   Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin


4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the dress! so feminine!

boardwalksandboulevards said...

I like how you made the dress casual by pairing it with sandals.

- Kaitlyn

Boardwalks & Boulevards

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE CUTEST! You make any outfit look PERFECT! :) Mwah!

Anonymous said...

SUCH a cute dress. I love navy + orange so much that people have started asking me if I went to Syracuse :P