02 July 2013

Lilly Days of Summer

We arrived late Sunday night on Hilton Head Island, and we are officially South Carolina residents y'all! We have been busy unpacking, settling in, and beginning renovations on our condo. I'm looking forward to morning walks on our beach, relaxing on our dock, playing tennis, exploring the island by boat, and dining and shopping galore! 

Summertime means Lilly, and I suspect that I will get lots of wear in my Lilly dresses down in Hilton Head...

  





Dress Lilly Pulitzer (past season), Sandals Stephen Bonanno, Bag Louis Vuitton, Sunnies Ray Ban, Watch Kate Spade, Pearl earrings and bracelet 

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest
Did ya'll know that Google Reader is disappearing? Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

MHM1314 said...

You look so tan!!! Is this your new place?

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Bellissimo post. Kiss