I have loved reading everyone's Five Things posts that have been all over the blogosphere, and I'm hopping on board! Without further ado:
1. I talk to my mother everyday. I know that I can talk to her about anything, and she is always there for support and to cheer me on. Not to mention, she is a fabulous shopping buddy.
2. I agonize over Instagram. I have become obsessed with selecting the perfect filter, effects, and angle...even deciding whether a photo is worthy of being posted.
3. Husband and I are jetting to Greece in just one month. While Paris will always be my favorite spot in the world, I am beyond excited to island hop, dine overlooking the aqua ocean, and wear brightly colored maxis. Vacation is all about the ensemble, no?
4. Husband keeps a quote list of "Meesh-isms" (my nickname lovingly given to me by the mister). Every now and then, certain things come out of my mouth that are so brilliant (or silly) I shock even myself. The running list is growing daily.
5. Life is best celebrated with a glass of bubbly. But you already knew that was my mantra, oui?