07 May 2012

Shopping in Spain: Massimo Dutti

Husband and I are back from a romantic trip to Spain, and I cannot wait to share photos and stories of our adventures with you. Whenever we go away, shopping is inevitable and I usually buy one special treat to commemorate each trip (usually Louis Vuitton when in Paris). Husband kept asking me what I wanted in Spain leading up to our trip, but I insisted I didn't need anything. What designers are Spanish? Other than Balenciaga, I was at a loss...

Doing a little window shopping in Madrid, I discovered Massimo Dutti and fell in love. I came home with these two lovely jackets (I swear, I feel just like Coco Chanel when wearing them), and I adore their chic timelessness. 






all photos via

They are both a beautiful tweed with a little sparkle woven in... the pale pink jacket has leather trim detailing and both have zipper accents. Los amo!  Photos and trip details to come once I finally upload my chip and recover from this jet lag. 

Besos! 
 

7 comments:

Glitterista said...

Welcome back! Love love love these jackets. They really are pure perfection. ;)

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Gorgi! I adore the pink jacket.

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Omg how fabulous is that pale pink jacket?! Omg I am obsessed. So adorable.

Hayley said...

Two things - love the pink jacket! Massimo Dutti is opening on Fifth Ave in NYC, by the way. Also, I've awarded your blog the Versatile Bloggers Award - check mine for details! http://condimentsonacitylife.blogspot.com/2012/05/awards-season.html

SHF said...

Such pretty jackets! I love them both!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Sara said...

They are gorgeous!! Cant wait to hear all about your trip- we've talked about going to Spain so many times. I am sure you had a wonderful time!

Heather said...

Your jackets are gorgeous! Great find!