18 August 2011

Parisian Pink & Green

Happy Pink & Green Thursday, mis amores! My Eiffel Tower charm is hanging around my neck, and Paris is on my mind... Husband and I are leaving one week from today - squeeee! When I spotted this lovely Parisian wedding, it was love at first sight.


Look at the lace on that romantic invitation, the soft pink and grey hues, the lovely floral accents, and those pretty pink cocktails!

Fur, French chairs, and crystal chandeliers... ooh la la!
Fair warning: prepare for many French-inspired posts leading up to our big trip. XOXO

Join the pink and green party and link up with lovely Trishy!

3 comments:

Glitterista said...

So very gorgeous! I was hoping you'd do lots of fun Paris posts! ;) XOXO

Jill said...

My hubs and I go to Paris every other year. We both studied over in Paris while in college, my all time favorite restaurant is "Le Timbre" which is French for postage stamp. I read they named the restaurant Le Timbre because it is so small..anyway the chef is english and the food is amazing one of the best meals I have had in my entire life. It is in the 6th arrondisement just south of the Sienne. The address is 3 rue Sainte Beuve, it is tucked in, but I would walk through a fire to get to this restaurant. Also L'ile aux vaches on Ile st. louis is another fabulous restaurant. The salmon is to die for and you cannot leave without a bowl of chocolate mousse!! Once you are on I'le St Louis it is on the main street, on the corner. Bon vaccance et bon appetit!!

Cool Gal said...

Beautiful post. I know you are going to have the best time e-v-e-r! :)