04 August 2011

Love Notes

Stationary from Kate Spade = true love. Here are some of my favorites... filled with the witty words, sophisticated style, and fun flair that Kate is famous for. You will fall in love too!

Tickled Pink perfection.

Thanks a Million - Green and Gold striping... gorgeous.

All Wrapped Up - Pink, bows, and gold... all the makings of pretty things.

Snail Mail - adorable!

Quip Thank You Cards - for the lady who needs a little variety in her life.

Hello Sunshine - what more could you need for summer notes?  

Sealed with a Kiss - for writing sweet nothings.

Letterpress from Me to You - love anything with a bicycle.


Sending you each a love note from ME to YOU this Pink & Green Thursday! Play too, pretty please!

Sealed with a kiss, 

4 comments:

Margarita Bloom said...

OH my gosh! I LOVE Kate Spade! Those red striped stationary sets would be PERFECT for us since we just redesigned our website with red stripes!!!! hello sunshine? Hello I LOVE! :) Visiting from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover!!

P*P*P said...

AH! Love these! TOO PRETTY. I'm picking out a set and gifting it to myself! :)

Ashley said...

I want all of these! Love the bicycle one!

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Just found your blog all the way from Spain via the lovely Margarita Bloom. What gorgeous cards! it's impossible to get lovely cards here in Spain. I'm going to check if they can be bought on-line; I really hope so!