29 July 2010

Fall for Pink & Green Thursday

Happy Pink & Green Thursday, dolls! Tonight is my FINAL FITTING for my wedding gown and I could not be more tickled pink! I cannot wait to slip into my dress again and if it perfectly fits, take it home with me!!! Can you feel my excitement through your screen?

Let's celebrate Pink & Green Thursday this week by looking at a few of my favorites every photo Lilly revealed on Facebook in the Fall Sneak Peek for this Fall!
Such a fabulous print and rich colors.
What a fun party dress!
I am luuurving all these silks and prints.
You know I'm a total sucker for the white jeans and printed tunic duo.
Another FFF: fabulous fall frock.
Bright pink makes me smile.
The perfect fall coat with just a hint of pink.
Not all pink and green, but isn't Lilly the QUEEN of pink and green herself? Big hugs to Trish for hosting as always!

PS: Did anyone notice my new look? I decided Pink Champagne was in need of a little facelift. ;)

9 comments:

P*P*P said...

Love the new things from Lilly and love your new design!!

Yay for your final dress fitting! :)

Unknown said...

Love all the patterned dresses pinktastic!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Your new look is fabulous!!! I love every one of these looks, but that first pattern is so rich and colorful. I haven't seen the jacket yet- it's my new favorite piece!

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look, fabulous!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love the new look! And love the new Lilly! I have to have that first Stephanie Dress. Since I just spent a ton at Under the Palm Tree's huge sale, I'm going to have to wait a little while before shopping the fall line. Oh, and maybe I'll wait until the weather gets a little cooler too.

the pink prep said...

lilly certainly has a way of BRIGHTENING up fall, doesn't she?
and the new look?~?
I love it -- dare I say you look more bridey?!? and fiancé is a little more dressed up.
the pink prep needs some prepping up, too...so i'll take any suggestions! ;-)

Julie Leah said...

Eeeeee!! I love the new look! I saw that your profile picture looked different on your comment that you left at Trish's and then I clicked over and HELLO! gorgeous new look!

Oh my gosh, I can't even decide what I like best from this fall line. Seriously, how do you pick?!! I'm just going to look and drool for now....

xoxo

Chelsea Gwynne said...

Love the new look !

That Lilly top - the hot pink one - what IS that because i LOVE it!

Have a great time this weekend!

Val said...

Your blog is gorgeous!!