21 July 2010

Blog Love Fest

So many awards to share!
The darling Jen from Nola Girl and the adorable Katie from Jersey Girl awarded me the Sugar Doll Award. Thank you, my darlings! Oooohhh sugar, sugar, da da da da da da... are you singing along with me?

I also received the Versatile Blogger Award from Blonde Steel Magnolia - visit her adorable pink and green blog for a little sunshine!
I present to you: ten of my favorite things!
Anything wedding related... white gowns, lace, flowers, cake, and diamonds make my little heart go pitter patter!
White lights at Christmas - aren't they just so magical?
Soft serve twist ice cream in a plain cone with jimmies... *drool*
Summertime - the sun, boat trips with Fiancé, bikinis, warm nights, sundresses, outdoor dining... summer is my favorite season.
Travel - I adore seeing new places and experiencing different cultures. 
Lilly Pulitzer - pink, green, gorgeous prints, and darling designs. True amore!
Champagne - give this girl the bubbly!
Jewelry - a little sparkles makes me smile.
And shoes... even better when embellished with a bow or flower. (I'm cheating and combining these two as one under the umbrella of "accessories".)
Fireplaces, chandeliers, and Parisian architecture. Le sigh.
Long phone calls with old friends.

I tag 5 of my newest followers. Welcome, lovelies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list!! It's so sparkles, girly and fun!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Ooooh! I'm so happy you're sharing the love. I can't wait to check out these wonderful blogs!

PS - oh, honey, honey! dah, dah, dah, dah dah, dah...

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love everything! And I love that you called "sprinkles" "jimmies." Am I too much of a Yankee to know that word? I've never heard of it... Virginia isn't that far up!!!

Don't forget to enter this week's two giveaways at the top of my page!

http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com

hiyaluv said...

congrats on your award! i just found your blog and think it is adorable. if you get a chance, stop by and check out mine this week. I also have 8 giveaways from various etsy shops going on this week for my birthday celebration! :)smiles, gina
http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com